- Whom Do We Really Love?
- Chinarajappa met with accident and escaped safe
- JITO explores investment opportunities in Sri City
- 3 new criminal laws to be rolled out from July 1
- A Boon For The Underprivileged
- Vijayawada: TDP-JSP releases first list
- Jatara a massive success: Seethakka
- Lake Tahoe’s Cosy Retreats: A Gateway to Nature and Adventure
- Tirumala: Kumaradhara Mukkoti held
- Dubai Unveils Five-Year Visa for Indians
Mobile clinics on seasonal diseases launched :Collector
East Godavari Collector D Muralidhar Reddy said that massive awareness on seasonal diseases like malaria and dengue will be taken up through mobile clinics in urban areas in the district.
Kakinada: East Godavari Collector D Muralidhar Reddy said that massive awareness on seasonal diseases like malaria and dengue will be taken up through mobile clinics in urban areas in the district. While flagging off the mobile malaria and dengue clinic vehicles here on Wednesday evening, the Collector said that black spots have been identified in the district basing on the past history of cases of diseases reported.
Special concentration and much concentration would be taken up to control such diseases. The Collector further said that this massive awareness will continue for two months covering the urban areas. With regard to agency area in the district, the Collector said that continuous awareness was going on in agency mandals.
Dr Ramesh Inshore, DMHO said that 8 mobile clinics, each with 4 paramedical staff move in Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram corporations and other municipalities.