- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Nellore: 1,186 plots to be developed at Budamgunta
District Collector KVN Chakradhar Babu visited the Jagananna housing colony at Budamgunta village in Kavali limits on Tuesday and said they are initially constructing 46 houses and developing another layout with 1,186 plots
Nellore: District Collector KVN Chakradhar Babu visited the Jagananna housing colony at Budamgunta village in Kavali limits on Tuesday and said they are initially constructing 46 houses and developing another layout with 1,186 plots.
He said they were arranging drinking water facilities, drainages, water pipes, electrification, and others for the convenience of the dwellers.
The Collector asked the officials to ensure that the layout is provided with all basic amenities. He informed that they were allocating house sites not only for Budamgunta villagers but also for the Kavali population and started the construction of houses.
He asked the officials to provide necessary assistance to the villagers for taking up house construction works. Joint Collector (Housing) Videh Khare, Project Director of Housing Venugopala Rao, Kavali RDO Seena Naik, Municipal Commissioner Siva Reddy and other officials accompanied the Collector.