- BJP demands to provide roads, electricity and water facility in Kurnool
- Vijaya Sankalpa Yatra held in Serilingampally
- 5 Best looks of Tripti Dimri that you can recreate for a date night
- Mastering sofa selection: A comprehensive guide for your living room
- Wholesome and Fun Lunch Box: Recipes for Kids
- Special ceremony held at Orvakal Airport where Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy and YSR statues unveiled
- Sleep deprivation and its impact on your health
- Airtel strengthens its retail footprint in Hyderabad
- Nellore: MLA Anil challenges Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy to contest as independent
- Zendaya donates $100k to theatre where she started her career
Officials seal Sraddha Hospital
Officials have sealed Sraddha Hospital located near the Collectorate here on Saturday.
Visakhapatnam: Officials have sealed Sraddha Hospital located near the Collectorate here on Saturday. The officials sealed the hospital as per the instructions of District Collector K Bhaskar in the presence of Tahsildar S Kiran Kumar, District Medical and Health Officer S Tirupati Rao, Assistant Commissioner of Police G. Poorna Chandra Rao and the hospital staff.
The hospital has been sealed for its alleged involvement in kidney racket.