- Nikhil Siddhartha's Winning Streak Continues: First Look of His 20th Film Unveiling Today
- Hyderabad: Traffic restrictions imposed amid Telangana Formation Day on Friday
- PL Sector Report - Agro Chemicals - Sector Update – Global agrochemicals - Weak quarter; bleak near term outlook
- Dulquer Salmaan and Rana Daggubati Collaborate for a Telugu-Tamil Bilingual Film?
- Online Food Delivery Platforms’ Profitability Focus Evident during IPL 2023, with modest 7% spike in business: Redseer Strategy Consultants
- PM Modi Criticized Congress During A Rally In Rajasthan
- Today's Top 5 Telangana News Updates 01-06-2023
- Telangana: Fire breaks out at a hospital in Banswada
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 01-06-2023
- Nothing Phone (2): Company reveals the display, battery, and chipset
RBF demands Act to prevent atrocities on Brahmins
Rashtriya Brahmin Front demanded that the government make a law for prevention of atrocities on Brahmins on the lines of SC, ST Atrocities Prevention Act.
Kakinada: Rashtriya Brahmin Front demanded that the government make a law for prevention of atrocities on Brahmins on the lines of SC, ST Atrocities Prevention Act.
The RBF meeting was held on Saturday at Karapa village, presided by the RBF member Allamraju Babi. Participating as a chief guest, the RBF national spokesman DHV Sambasiva Rao said that the Brahmin community people were facing many insults and humiliations from many sections of people in cities as well as rural areas and some of the sections were mocking at the Brahmins for their dress code and their traditional lifestyle.
He said that the community people were being depressed with the humiliations. Under these circumstances, the government should protect the Brahmin community from atrocities by predominant communities and respect their traditions for the goodness of society by bringing a law to protect the Brahmin community.
The RBF leaders Chakravarthula Lakshmi, Pavan Kumar, Ramakrishna, Balakrihna, Manikantha Sarma, RJ Somanatha Sarma, K Subrahmanya Chainulu were present.
A new committee was elected at this meeting. Allamraju Baby was elected as president for East Godavari branch for RBF, Rayavarapu Murali (secretary), Peddinti Gopalakrishna (secretary), Govardhanam Seshacharyulu was elected as Archaka section president, Khandavilli Hanumantha Rao (general secretary), Angara Vamsikrishna (Youth Wing president), Purohit Sangham district president Chakravarthula Venu, Women Wing vice-president Chakravarthula Lakshmi and others were elected.