- Eluru: UBI organises Pinkathon
- Kapu Sankshema Sena state executive member says Harirama Jogaiah party supports Jana Sena
- EC urged to act against parties trying to ‘influence’ voters
- Teachers union extend thanks to Amilineni Surendra Babu for NGO home
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu Slams Jagan Reddy for Neglecting Irrigation Projects in Rayalaseema
- Eluru: 30 tonnes of PDS rice seized
- Yarlagadda Venkatarao inaugurates new TDP office in Nunna Village
- Bhimavaram: Lifetime Achievement Award for Dr Jagapati Raju
- Intensify raids on ID liquor making units: SP
- Vijayawada: Electrification works going on at brisk pace
The sleuths of East Godavari vigilance and enforcement led by SP Reddi Gangadhar conducted raids on Ambica Restaurant here on Wednesday evening.
Pithapuram: The sleuths of East Godavari vigilance and enforcement led by SP Reddi Gangadhar conducted raids on Ambica Restaurant here on Wednesday evening.
According to official sources, the authorities noticed no valid permission for running the restaurant. Besides this, they found the utilisation of domestic LPG cylinders instead of commercial cylinders for cooking.
The authorities collected food samples from the restaurant suspecting use of colours which are not recommended. CI Sai Ramesh and staff participated in the raid.