- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Rs 1.67 cr input subsidy provided to 1,369 farmers in Kadapa
Kadapa (YSR district): Kadapa MP Y S Avinash Reddy said that Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has fulfilled all promises given to the farmers...
Kadapa (YSR district): Kadapa MP Y S Avinash Reddy said that Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy has fulfilled all promises given to the farmers during the Praja Sankalpa Yatra(PSY).
Addressing the gathering after crediting Rs 154 crore Rythu Bharosa amount into the accounts of farmers, the MP said no state in the entire the country was implementing such a number of innovative schemes except Andhra Pradesh.
To make the agriculture a profitable one, he said the government has introduced several schemes including Sunna Vaddi, Input Subsidy, providing seeds, fertilisers and pesticides during the crop season through Rythu Bharosa Kendrams.
District Collector V Vijaya Rama Raju said that over 2.05 lakh farmers have been benefited under the Rythu Bharosa in the district.
He said that Rs 1.67 crore input subsidy was provided to the 1,369 farmers, who incurred crop loss due to recent untimely rains in the district.
On this occasion, several farmers, who participated in the video conference, have shared their experiences. Joint Director of Agriculture Nageswarao, MPPs and MPTCs were present.