- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
SI, four personnel injured in road accident
The Pamur SI and four other constables were severely injured in a road mishap on the highway between Pamur- Kanigiri on Sunday.
Kanigiri: The Pamur SI and four other constables were severely injured in a road mishap on the highway between Pamur- Kanigiri on Sunday. According to the locals and police department, SI Rajkumar and other police personnel were travelling to Kanigiri from Pamur on Sunday afternoon.
Their vehicle was hit by an over speeding car travelling in the opposite direction from Guntur to Mydukur. The police found that the car driver is sleepy while driving the car and unable to control the car behind the wheel. The severely injured SI and other constables were shifted to Ramesh Sanghamitra hospital in Ongole for better treatment.