- YSRCP struggles to select candidate for Kavali constituency
- Confusion prevails over TDP candidate in Dharmavaram
- Elect Jagan for women empowerment: Peddireddi
- YSRCP suffers a major setback in Chittoor
- North Andhra, a sentimental destination for political parties
- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
Sitampeta ITDA gets ISO certificate
Integrated Tribal Development Authority (ITDA), Sitampeta, bagged International Standard Organisation (ISO-9001-2015) certificate.
Srikakulam: Integrated Tribal Development Authority (ITDA), Sitampeta, bagged International Standard Organisation (ISO-9001-2015) certificate.
The ISO certificate will be given for government departments, agencies, authorities and organisations for quality administration. Before issuing certificate, the ISO collected information through its agencies from the concerned departments.
Chennai-based 'quest certification private limited' is one of the agencies for ISO in India. The team members from 'quest' visited Sitampeta ITDA and gathered information on quality administration, health, education, tourism, discharge of welfare schemes, employment
generation schemes and infrastructure development. After screening in three phases, the 'Quest' agency recommended for ISO certificate.
In an event conducted at Sitampeta ITDA premises on Monday, 'quest certification private limited' director Karthi Keyan handed over ISO-9001-2015 certificate to the project officer (PO) of ITDA, L Shiva Sankar.
Speaking on the occasion 'quest' director said that they have verified and examined each and every aspect regarding administration, disposal of grievances, quality services and implementation of schemes, transparency, health, education, quality food and sanitation at hostels. ITDA PO explained that with all departments' cooperation we have received ISO-9001-2015 certificate.
We have started several new schemes and events like 'Nela Nela Vennela' to create awareness among students on social issues, AP darsan for students to know about our state and for better implementation of welfare schemes, strict vigil maintained, ITDA PO explained.