- Maharashtra govt has turned Mantralaya into cage Congress leader slams Shinde-led dispensation
- Ayodhya Temple Construction Efforts Expand to Include Flower Beds with Unique Nagalinga Flowers
- Ex-MP Sameer Bhujbal appointed rival NCP’s Mumbai unit chief
- 46 students from Manipur admitted to Kerala colleges: Vijayan
- Centre notifies appointment of 11 permanent judges in Punjab & Haryana HC
- CBI initiates preliminary inquiry into 'irregularities' in renovation of Delhi CM’s residence
- SC directed to present joint arguments on the Delhi Service Bill petition filed by the Kejriwal government
- Police seized ganja worth Rs.93 lakhs
- Chandigarh Smart City gets best UT award
- Contemplating the creation of district-wise water bodies atlas: Minister NS Boseraju
State Formation Day celebrations begin at NTR Kalakshetram in Prakasam District
The Prakasam district administration celebrated the state formation day at the NTR Kalakshetram in the RDO Office complex in Ongole on Friday.
Ongole: The Prakasam district administration celebrated the state formation day at the NTR Kalakshetram in the RDO Office complex in Ongole on Friday.
The minister Balineni Srinivasa Reddy, Adimulapu Suresh, Ongole MP Magunta Srinivasulu Reddy, Markapuram MLA K Nagarjuna Reddy, Giddalur MLA Anna Rambabu, district collector Dr Pola Bhaskara and SP Siddharth Kaushal participated in the program after garlanding the statue of Potti Sriramulu at the CVR Reading Room centre. The leaders praised the selfless service ad sacrifice of the freedom fighter and separate Andhra state agitator and paid rich tributes by promising to follow his footsteps in the service of the public.