- Etawah Lion Safari faces breeding issues with sibling lions
- SC declines to pass any directions on plea seeking community kitchens across India
- One killed, eight injured in highway shooting in West Bank
- Jackky Bhagnani Kisses Rakul Preet After Their Dreamy Wedding, Check Out Their Lovely Moments with Paparazzi!
- Karthikeya 2 Star Nikhil Siddhartha Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife Pallavi
- Kadapa Congress leaders slams YS Jagan for supressing their voices
- Tenant killed during demolition of house in Hyderabad
- LS polls: Kumaraswamy meets Amit Shah, discusses seat-sharing in Karnataka
- Meta expands Instagram's creator marketplace to new markets, including India
- My11Circle Outbids Dream11 in IPL sponsorship, signalling shift in fantasy gaming dominance
Students design vehicle for physically challenged
The final year mechanical students of SRKR Engineering College here have designed a special vehicle for the physically challenged as part of project work in academics.
Bhimavaram: The final year mechanical students of SRKR Engineering College here have designed a special vehicle for the physically challenged as part of project work in academics. The project was designed by G Harish, K Surya Vamsi, K Lokesh, T Venkat and P Pavan.
The front part of the vehicle was designed with a hydraulic system and its backside was integrated with diesel engine. Surya Vamsi and Vamsi Krishna said that they have spent a total Rs 65,000 to design the project. They named it as Truck Well Chair.
Surya Krishna said that their truck can lift heavy weights to carry from one place to another place. This vehicle can only be operated with hands so that even physically challenged people can also drive the vehicle very safely.
The college mechanical head Dr K Brahma Raju appreciated the students for their innovative and social concern project. He said that the students had spent three months on the project. All the mechanical staff appreciated the work done by their students.