- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Students develop fire-fighter robot SRKR
The final year mechanical students of SRKR Engineering Collage have designed fire-fighter robot in the process of their project.
Bhimavaram: The final year mechanical students of SRKR Engineering Collage have designed fire-fighter robot in the process of their project. The mechanical students, K Bargav Verma, G Kavya, G Ashok, IH Nivas, KSV Mahesh, TS Tarun Reddy displayed their project in the presence on mechanical department head Dr K Brahma Raju.
On this occasion, Dr Raju appreciated the students for their innovative project. He said that their students had designed the fire-fighter robot at the cost of Rs 18,000. This was only fire-fighter robot that was designed with a meagre Rs 18,000, he said.
He said that the robot fire-fighter work as per the instructions given through a remote control. The students have used cell phone as the remote control for instructing, he explained. Stating that many people were dying in fire accidents, he said this type of innovative projects can make a big difference by saving precious lives.
He said that the fire-fighter robot works by the radio frequency signal from the remote control (cell phone). The user can send instruction through a cell phone to the fire-fighter located anywhere in the country.