- Case against WFI chief Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh under consideration
- Rahul calls Modi 'specimen'
- Govt issues anti-tobacco rules for OTT platforms
- Shah visits Moreh on Myanmar border
- Telangana: Shower of sops on June 2
- McCullum doubles down on England’s attacking plan
- Medvedev’s first round loss impacts battle for world No. 1
- Anantapur: Sandarbham emerging as voice of voiceless
- Kiran George upsets World No 9 Shi Yu
- Anantapur: Regional cluster group meeting of varsities held at JNTUA
Take cue from Goutham Reddy's life: Minister Sucharitha
Home Minister Mekathoti Sucharitha said that Minister late Mekapati Goutham Reddy had tried his best till his last breath to attract investments to the State and for the industrial development of AP.
Guntur: Home Minister Mekathoti Sucharitha said that Minister late Mekapati Goutham Reddy had tried his best till his last breath to attract investments to the State and for the industrial development of AP.
She addressed a meeting held at AP Cotton Association Hall at Lakshmipuram in Guntur city on Thursday.
Describing Goutham Reddy as a soft spoken and hard worker, the Minister said his death was a great loss to the State and YSRCP. She conveyed her condolences to the family members of Goutham Reddy.
She urged the leaders to follow in his footsteps.
MP Lavu Sri Krishnadevarayulu said that late Goutham Reddy had played a key role in attracting investments. He recalled his association with Goutham Reddy and described him as a non-controversial person.
Earlier, the meeting observed two minutes silence as a mark of respect to the departed leader.
MLC Lella Appi Reddy, MLAs Maddali Giridhara Rao, Mustafa, AP state Madya Vimochana Prachara Committee chairman V Lakshmana Reddy, AP Textiles Association president Lanka Raghurami Reddy were among those present.