- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Take TTD publications closer to devotees: JEO
TTD Joint Executive Officer (JEO) B Lakshmikantham on Thursday directed the officials to take TTD publications closer to devotees.
Tirupati: TTD Joint Executive Officer (JEO) B Lakshmikantham on Thursday directed the officials to take TTD publications closer to devotees. Speaking after a review meeting with senior officials at TTD administrative building, the JEO said the publication committee has been set up under the chairmanship of SVETA Director to explore prospects of making all TTD publications more attractive and popularise among devotees and readers.
The JEO directed the officials to maintain separate registers in the TTD local temples also for Padi Kavali, donors, and jewels and make frequent entries. All such temples should send officials on deputation for Parakamani duty at Tirumala in order to conduct Parakamani in their temples also. He also asked officials to complete all ongoing civil and electric development works on a war footing.
The JEO lauded the chief editor of Saptagiri magazine Radha Raman for improving the circulation from 1.1 lakh to 2 lakh and urged him to take it to greater heights. He wanted Deputy EO of publication division to undertake all steps to bring out TTD calendars and diaries in time this year and coordinate with Indian Posts for online booking for lakhs of devotees. The JEO also directed officials to speed up all pending and ongoing developmental works in the TTD employees' quarters.