- Former Punjab CM Captain Amarinder Singh Allegedly Orchestrated BJP's Efforts In Himachal Pradesh Turmoil
- DMK MP P Wilson Calls For PM Modi's Attention To Chinese Incursions Amid Ad Controversy
- Challenges In Maharashtra's MVA Alliance: Shiv Sena Discontent Over Seat-Sharing Talks
- Centre sanctions Rs 6,728 crore for Frontier Highway in Arunachal
- EVs can go a long way to help India reach net zero target
- India's Most Powerful Personalities 2024
- Tourist from Maharashtra dies of heart attack in J&K's Sonamarg
- CG Power gets Cabinet nod for Rs 7,600 crore semiconductor unit in Gujarat
- Shahjahan’s close aide Amir Ali Gazi nabbed by CID from Bengal-Jharkhand border
- India's April-Jan fiscal deficit at 64 per cent of full year target
TDP defeat impacts on TTD board meeting
The TDP's crushing defeat in the election had it's impact on TTD trust board which met in Tirumala on Tuesday .
Tirupati: The TDP's crushing defeat in the election had it's impact on TTD trust board which met in Tirumala on Tuesday .
The meet chaired by trust board chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav commenced at 10 am but ended abruptly without taking any decision after 45 minutes.
As expected the senior officials who are the ex-officio members of the trust board did not attend the meet.
Trust board member Challa Babu after attending the meeting left after tendering his resignation.
It may be noted here that after TDP routed in the election pressure mounted on TTD chairman to step down respecting popular verdict rejecting TDP and giving thumping victory to YSR Congress Party.
YSRCP MLA K Narayana Seamy from Chittoor district and others demanded Sudhakar Yadav resign to his post upholding democratic values but Yadav is not ready to resign TTD chairman post leading to a piquant situation in TTD.