- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
TDP rebel MP collapsed due to high BP
It's a big shock to the TDP that the senior leaders and Rajya Sabha members Sujana Chowdary, CM Ramesh, TG Venkatesh, Garikapati Mohan Rao have said goodbye to Chandrababu Naidu and to the party and decided to join the BJP.
New Delhi: It's a big shock to the TDP that the senior leaders and Rajya Sabha members Sujana Chowdary, CM Ramesh, TG Venkatesh, Garikapati Mohan Rao have said goodbye to Chandrababu Naidu and to the party and decided to join the BJP.
On Thursday, while the four MP's were on the way to meet the Rajya Sabha chairman Venkaiah Naidu, suddenly MP Garikapati Mohan Rao fell down due to high BP. Immediately the remaining MP's rushed Garikapati to the hospital.
The four rebel MP's led by Sujana Chowdary will be giving the representation letter to Venkaiah Naidu to consider them as a separate group in associate to BJP in the Rajya Sabha.
With the switchover of these four members, the TDP will be left with only two MP's and will also lose the opposition party position in the Rajya Sabha.