- Nifty closes at day’s low on profit booking
- In 2023, 7 iPhone Models Lead Top 10 Smartphone Sales; Surpass All Android Devices
- PM Modi slams Rahul for his 'drunkard youth remark'
- Magha Purnima 2024: When and How to Celebrate the Full Moon Festival
- Progressive organic farmer earns rs 30 lakh annually
- MP Sumalatha faced life threats for raising voice against illegal mining
- Supreme Court fixes Mar 11 for hearing on Abbas Ansari's bail plea in arms licence case
- Mrunal Thakur Rocks All Black in Glittering Rs 88k Ensemble
- One dead, two missing as fishing boat hits cargo ship in Vietnam
- Bangladesh plans to produce FMD vaccine for livestock
Three killed in separate road accidents in Andhra Pradesh
- Three people were killed in separate road accidents in Chittoor and Puthalapattu
- While four others were injured were undergoing treatment
Three people were killed in separate road accidents in Andhra Pradesh that occurred at Puthalapattu and Vishakapatnam on Sunday.
In the first case, a person was killed and four others injured after a car turned turtle at Naidupeta road at Puthalapattu while they were heading to Tirumala from Tamil Nadu. The injured were shifted to a hospital for post-mortem.
In the second case, two people were killed after their bike rammed into an electric pole near Seven Hills hospital at Vishakapatnam. The victims were identified as Vinam and Sudheer.