- RK Roja takes jibe at Pawan Kalyan, flays for contesting in 24 seats only
- Government Utilizes Technology to Safeguard Public Assets in Davangere
- Daily Forex Rates (29-02-2024)
- Films, Content and AI: Amitabh Bachchan, RGV engages in thought-provoking conversations
- Raashi Khanna dazzles in stylish promotional look for ‘Yodha’
- Only Bhansali can make you do 8 rounds in a 30-kg costume: Richa Chadha
- Kajol, Kriti Sanon set for a face-off in ‘Do Patti’
- KTR dares Revanth to resign, face him and win from Malkajgiri
- Perni Nani flays Pawan Kalyan, says TDP-Jana Sena will lose in next elections
- Cultural Influences: How Local Traditions Impact Gaming Preferences
Traffic diversions in Guntur district
South Coastal Zone Guntur Range Inspector General of Police R K Meena proposed traffic diversions on the occasion of swearing-in ceremony of YS Jaganmohan Reddy as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in Vijayawada city on Thursday.
Guntur: South Coastal Zone Guntur Range Inspector General of Police R K Meena proposed traffic diversions on the occasion of swearing-in ceremony of YS Jaganmohan Reddy as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in Vijayawada city on Thursday.
In a statement, he said they have diverted the vehicles going from Chennai to Vizag via Throvagunta , Chirala, Repalle, Gudivada and Eluru. Similarly, vehicles going from Ongole to Hyderabad via Medarametla and added that the police officials set up vehicles holding points at Bible Mission Grounds, (ANU), Nallapadu near Guntur and Kanakadurga Varadhi.
He said the vehicles going from Guntur to Eluru were diverted via Budampadu-Bhattiprolu and Penumudi Varadhi and vehicle going from Guntur to Hyderabad via Sattenpalli and Piduguralla.
Meena informed that they have made elaborate security arrangements at the Chief Minister elect Y S Jaganmohan Reddy's residence at Tadepalli. Bando bust arrangements have been made from Prakasam barrage to CM's residence, from Kanakadurga Varadhi to CM's residence. He said they have set up check-posts at Kanakadurga Varadhi, Prakasam Barrage and taken precautionary measures to check untoward incidents.