- Pearl Academy explores the intersection of creativity and technology at its flagship event What’s Next
- Awareness programme Will be on PM VishwaKarma yojana on Tuesday
- Raveena soaks up some sunshine in Tadoba
- I will be in the contest Former TDP MLA Vetukuri Sivarama Raju
- Pawan asked me to go to Nidadavolu: Kandula Durgesh
- Filmmaker VN Aditya receives Doctorate from George Washington University of Peace, America
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy Ring at Mobile World Congress
- Kavitha urges CBI to withdraw notice in Delhi excise policy case
- PM Modi’s visit to Dwarkadhish temple, a message for Lord Krishna devouts?
- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
Visakhapatnam: Corporation Bank holds Doctors Meet
Visakhapatnam: Corporation Bank has conducted Doctors Meet as a part of RAM (Retail, Agri & MSME) meeting in association with Indian Medical...
Visakhapatnam: Corporation Bank has conducted Doctors Meet as a part of RAM (Retail, Agri & MSME) meeting in association with Indian Medical Association - Visakhapatnam at Hotel Rockdale on Sunday, wherein Deputy General Manager & Zonal Head - Vijayawada, B Srinivasa Setty has explained that Corporation bank has been extending various services to all trades especially doctors community at all the times & by all means.
He has given a call that Corporation Bank is open to serve doctors community for their financial needs with very good products & services. In addition, Doctors' Meet, on the occasion of International Women's Day - felicitations have also been organised in connection with the good work done by 3 women doctors in the field of medicine.
In that programme, Dr P V Sudhakar - Principal (Andhra Medical college), Dr K.Phaneender Secretary (IMA), Dr P A Ramani-President (IMA), Yanturu Prem Babu - Asst General Manager (Visakhapatnam Main Branch Corporation Bank), Dinesh Devrani - (Chief Manager Corporation Bank Zonal Office, Vijayawada) & local branch managers of Corporation Bank Visakhapatnam were also present.