- Khap Delegation To Meet With President Murmu To Demand Justice For The Protesting Wrestlers
- Rajini’s Jailer wraps up its shoot
- ChatGPT maker OpenAI nears record 1bn unique users monthly: Report
- Rajnikanth to lock horns with Arjun Sarja in Lokesh Kangaraj’s film
- ‘Nikhil 20’ next gets a powerful title
- Nikhil's Latest Movie Swayambhu First Look Out
- Franco Mulakkal Resigns As Jalandhar Bishop
- Telangana Formation Day: TSRTC announces DA to employees, to disburse with June salary
- YS Viveka murder case: YS Bhaskar Reddy moves CBI court for bail
- India: Largest Producer of Milk in the World
Vizag gas leak: Officials seize LG Polymers company amid High Court's directive
Vizag gas leak: In a big breaking, the Revenue officials have seized the LG polymers company that caused the Vishakhapatnam gas leak in the behest of a High Court order on Tuesday.
Vizag gas leak: In a big breaking, the Revenue officials have seized the LG polymers company that caused the Vishakhapatnam gas leak in the behest of a High Court order on Tuesday. The High Court has issued the key directions for the trial of the Styrene gas leak incident, which took the issue as a duo moto. The court ordered the closure of company until further orders were issued. It was made clear that no one except the teams hired to investigate was able to enter the factory.
The order states that fixed and variable assets cannot be moved without their mandate. With the direction of the High Court, the district administration seized the company. In fact, within hours of the incident, the government announced that management was negligent and ordered the evacuation of approximately 14 thousand tons of styrene to South Korea.
However, the opposition TDP has alleged that the government has evacuated styrene gas to safeguard the company. It demanded a judicial inquiry into the incident. The LG Polymers industry is guilty of Rs. 300 crore as compensation. The LG Polymer has leak incident has took 12 lives and hundreds of people were injured. The shocking incident has shook the country, however the government has announced the amount of ex gratia and disbursed within a week.