- Wedding season expected to boost vehicle sales: FADA
- Q-Line Biotech (POCT Group) establishes medical equipment manufacturing unit in Lucknow
- BJP MLA Yatnal's Accusation Sparks Controversy
- National Microwave Oven Day 2023: Date, history and significance
- Get ready for Parliament elections...State Chief Election officer Lokesh Kumar
- Indian Coast Guard Executes Rescue Mission in Karwar Retrieves 27 Stranded Fishermen Safely from the Arabian Sea
- Nations must come up with clear signal for terminal decline of fossil fuel era
- X now lets you broadcast community posts to all followers on iOS
- Google pulls 17 deceptive Android loan apps targeting users in India, other nations
- Non-MagSafe Chargers Now Capable of Fast-Charging Recent iPhones
Will bring changes in Excise department: AP Deputy CM Narayana Swamy
AP Deputy CM and the Minister of Excise department Narayana Swamy clarified that they will bring changes in the department in accordance with the thoughts of the Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Amaravati: AP Deputy CM and the Minister of Excise department Narayana Swamy clarified that they will bring changes in the department in accordance with the thoughts of the Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Step by step the alcohol will be banned in the state. As part of that, they are focused on removing liquor belt shops.
Speaking to media on Saturday, Narayana Swamy said that they are taking special arrangements in controlling the Natu Sara across the state.
He said already the orders have been issues that each officer will adopt a village and will ensure no Sara production. Deputy CM also said he has directed the officials to focus on cheap liquor.
He said new Excise policy will be made according to the Chief Minister's ideas. Over the good works of the government, the media should be supportive of the government.
By correcting the mistakes of earlier government, we are going to remove liquor shops which are nearer to the schools, and temples.
Minister Narayana Swamy clarified that they will move forward with the target of removing alcohol completely away from the poor. He said the CM's aim is to make AP as an alcohol-free state, and bring happiness to all families. He said the government will support the Kallu Geetha workers in all aspects.