- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
YCP government would complete Polavaram project
YCP MLA and whip in the Assembly B Mutyala Naidu has said the YCP government would complete the Polavaram project and implement the pro farmers policies in the state.
Vijayawada:YCP MLA and whip in the Assembly B Mutyala Naidu has said the YCP government would complete the Polavaram project and implement the pro farmers policies in the state.
He supported the motion introduced in the assembly on the discussion on motion of thanks to Governor's speech at the Assembly in Amaravati. Speaker Tammineni Sitaram chaired the proceedings. Mutyala Naidu has narrated the YCP government policies in the Assembly session, which resumed on Monday. Naidu said the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy would get funds from the Central government and would complete the Polavaram project at any cost.
He further said the YCP government had announced Rs.3000 crore price stabilization fund for the convenience of farmers and also form natural calamities fund to help the farming community in case of natural disasters. Mutyala Naidu said the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy has been relentlessly fighting to get Special Category Status and would get it for the development of the State. He said the YCP government is committed to the development and welfare of women and weaker sections in the State.