- YSRCP mulls shifting Narayana Swamy from GD Nellore
- Members of 600 families join TDP in Mangalagiri
- Shanmukh Jaswanth cites depression as reason for ganja consumption; video gets leaked
- PM dedicates AIIMS Mangalagiri to the nation
- Upcoming elections crucial for future of AP, says Naidu
- Chief Minister to inaugurate Kuppam branch canal today
- Chiranjeevi’s ‘Vishwambhara’ shooting update: Team progresses with an active schedule
- Suspense continues in Vijayawada West, Avanigadda constituencies
- TDP ticket aspirants wait with anxiety
- Upset over denial of ticket, Jana Sena leader goes on fast
YSRLP meeting to held on 7 June at Tadepalli camp office
The YSR Congress Legislature party meeting will be held on 7th June at Tadepalli camp office in Guntur. The meeting will be chaired by the YSRCP president and AP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Amaravati: The YSR Congress Legislature party meeting will be held on 7th June at Tadepalli camp office in Guntur. The meeting will be chaired by the YSRCP president and AP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
The YSRCP MLA's and MLC's will be attending the meeting. CM YS Jagan who has finalized the swearing-in ceremony of the Cabinet ministers on 8th June will be selecting his team of the Cabinet ministers.
It's said that at the Legislature party meeting, YS Jagan will be giving clear directions to the party leaders. As CM YS Jagan is going to form the new Cabinet very soon, the expectations of Cabinet berth in the newly elected MLA's are on high.
It's known that YS Jagan is going to give clarity over the Cabinet posts during the Legislature party meeting.
In 2019 election, the YSRCP has won 151 MLA seats out of 175 Assembly seats. With this, YS Jagan is making careful moves over the Cabinet expansion. It's said that CM YS Jagan is clear on whom to take into the Cabinet team.