- Asian Games: India's success in shooting at Hangzhou charted inside a 'war room' in NCR
- K'taka CM felicitates gold medal-winning Indian blind women's cricket team
- Decision to be taken after discussion with a team of experts: CM assures the protesters
- Will weight loss help lower heart disease risk?
- RBI to maintain rates, real estate sector to be disappointed
- Demand for a new formula to release Cauvery water in times of crisis: DCM DK Shivakumar
- Death toll from Nagorno-Karabakh fuel depot blast rises to 170
- Fresh Raj Bhavan-Bengal Secretariat tussle over Guv’s recommendations on VC appointment search panel
- Being born as girl in MP is curse, Cong slams Shivraj govt over Ujjain rape case
- India's resolute stand during Galwan stand-off made world take note of us: Army chief
Maruti Suzuki Confirms Official Launch of 2022 Alto on 18th August 2022
Alto is a popular vehicle, since early 2000's, the reason for its popularity include superior mileage when compared to its rivals and there has been periodic updates, robust post-sales, the introduction of S-CNG technology and the addition of several new-age features
Alto is a popular vehicle, since early 2000's, the reason for its popularity include superior mileage when compared to its rivals and there has been periodic updates, robust post-sales, the introduction of S-CNG technology and the addition of several new-age features. As such, the incoming as updated Alto is expected to receive an expanded feature list while receiving the exterior and cabin updates as well.
The spy shots of the next generation Maruti Suzuki Alto on test runs reveal that car would stand on steel rims and receive body-coloured door handles and black ORVMs. While the interior as well as the exterior of the car remain under the thick camouflage, it is expected that the vehicle would have varied styling elements and feature when compared to the outgoing model. Expect the cabin of the car to get few creature comforts in order to enhance its appeal to the customers.
Now as far the engine under the hood is concerned, the 2022 Alto would receive the same 800cc petrol while also benefitting the from the 1.0 litre DualJet Petrol units that powers the updated Celerio. This new K10C engine would put out 66bhp and has 89Nm of torque, on offer. Both the engines would like remain paired to five speed manual transmission unit.
The Alto comes as a direct successor to the iconic Maruti 800. Previously available in both 80cc as well as 1.0 litre engine capacities, the Alto remained the market leader for decades with regards to sales volume.