- I am lucky to be born as NTR’s son: Balakrishna
- Extend support to revive Urdu journalism, Shabbir pleads with Telangana government
- Hyderabad: DRDO assures all support to make India a net defence exporter
- CPI asks Bandi sanjay to control his mouth, says People will not let BJP enter Telangana
- BRS demands BJP MPs to release white paper on their contribution for Telangana development
- AP needs to adopt Telangana model for development: Thota Chandrashekar
- Hyderabad: KCR stresses need to preserve Vedic values
- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
Adani Green Energy commissioned 100 MWac solar power plant at Khirsara, Gujarat
Adani Solar Energy Kutchh Two Private Limited has commissioned 100 MWac Solar Power Project at Khirsara, Gujarat.
Adani Solar Energy Kutchh Two Private Limited has commissioned 100 MWac Solar Power Project at Khirsara, Gujarat. The project has been commissioned ahead of its scheduled Commercial Operation Date (COD) according to its 25-year-long Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with the Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam India (GUVNL). The PPA is priced at Rs. 2.44/kWh, as on December 29, 2020.
Adani Solar Energy Kutchh Two Private Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL).
In a regulatory filing, Adani Green Energy on Wednesday said, "AGEL commissions 100 MWac solar power plant at Khirsara, Gujarat, ahead of schedule."
With this commissioning AGEL's total operational renewable capacity of AGEL grows to 2,950 MWac demonstrating a CAGR of 55 per cent since March 2016.
The plant will be connected to our state-of-the-art Energy Network Operation Centre (ENOC) that continuously monitors and analyses the performance of 80+ solar and wind plants across diverse locations in India.
On this development Mr. Vneet S. Jaain, MD & CEO, Adani Green Energy Ltd said, "Adani Green is committed to creating a sustainable future through rapid project execution capability in line with the global best practices in the renewable energy sector. The commencement of 100 MWac solar power project in Khirsara, Kutchh of Gujarat in line with the Adani Group's legacy of scale and speed and is another significant step towards achieving our vision of 25 GW renewable energy by 2025"
AGEL has a total renewable capacity of 14,195 MWac including 11,245 MWac awarded and under implementation projects; and targets commissioning of the renewable capacity of 25 GW by 2025.