- Congress Remarks CBI Probe On Odisha's Train Accident As 'Headline Management'
- Scientists find new type of cosmic threads in Milky Way
- NIRF ranking: Bengaluru on top as IISc leads in university and research categories
- IITH continues to garner laurels, retains its place in Top 10 in NIRF-Engineering
- Today's Top 5 Hyderabad News Updates 06-06-2023
- Karnataka Govt implements Free Power
- KCR to inaugurate Collectorate, SP office in Nagarkurnool today
- Bengaluru: ‘Shakti’ scheme offering women free bus rides come with conditions attached
- Prabhas offers prayers to Lord Venkateswara in TTD
- Chicken hops off menu as prices skyrocket in Khammam
Bank of India raises Rs 660 cr by selling shares to employees
The bank issued 6,25,52,188 shares of Rs 10 each to eligible employees, BoI said in a statement.
New Delhi: State-owned Bank of India (BoI) Tuesday said it has raised Rs 660.80 crore by issuing shares to employees under Employee Share Purchase Scheme (ESPS).
The bank issued 6,25,52,188 shares of Rs 10 each to eligible employees, BoI said in a statement. It offered a discount of 24.28 per cent on the applicable price to the employees and about 94.70 per cent of total employees participated in the scheme, it said. These shares are issued with a lock-in period of one year, it added.