- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
IOC-BPRL to invest $170mn in Abu Dhabi
New Delhi: State-owned Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) on Monday said it along with its partner Bharat Petro Resources Ltd (BPRL) has won an oil block in...
New Delhi: State-owned Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) on Monday said it along with its partner Bharat Petro Resources Ltd (BPRL) has won an oil block in Abu Dhabi, where the two will invest $170 million.
IOC-BPRL won the block in Abu Dhabi's first-ever competitive bid round. "IOC and BPRL, a subsidiary of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL), acting jointly as a consortium through Urja Bharat Pte Ltd have been awarded 100 per cent stake in the Abu Dhabi Onshore Block 1 Concession," it said in a regulatory filing.