- Just Two US Lawmakers for arms curbs on Israel
- Threads of silence: Sign language, an ancient legacy
- Collector launches PLCP
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 3rd March 2024
- Bejan Daruwalla’s horoscope
- Visakhapatnam Port Authority achieves highest ever cargo handling
- Huma Qureshi in her ‘queen era’, flaunts green look for ‘Maharani 3’ promos
- Visakhapatnam: Women employees shine in sports meet
- Mind-body connection
- Intrigue in Gupta Era: Srinivasan’s Saga
Maruti Suzuki to hike prices across models
Maruti Suzuki to hike prices: The country's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India on Monday said it will hike prices across models from next month amid rising input costs
New Delhi: The country's largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India on Monday said it will hike prices across models from next month amid rising input costs. In a regulatory filing, the company said, "Over the past year the cost of company's vehicles remain to be adversely impacted due to increase in various input costs."
Hence, it has become imperative to pass on some impact of the additional cost to the customers through a price rise, it added.
"The price rise has been planned across models in September 2021," Maruti Suzuki India said.
At present the company sells a range of models from entry-level hatchback Alto to S-CROSS, priced between Rs 2.99 lakh and Rs 12.39 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively.