- You cannot take away the class and the experience that Ashwin has over the years: Rohit Sharma
- To be honoured with Dada Saheb Phalke Award, for Waheeda Rehman, first National Film Award came in 1971
- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
Aditi recalls her 'testing' audition
Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says during her audition for ‘Yeh Saali Zindagi’, she had to get intimate with a stranger.
Actress Aditi Rao Hydari says during her audition for 'Yeh Saali Zindagi', she had to get intimate with a stranger.
During a talk show for an OTT platform, Aditi told the hostess: "I don't have any whacked out stories from auditions, except the 'Yeh Saali Zindagi' audition where I had to literally make out with someone I didn't know."
She was referring to actor Arunoday Singh, who was opposite her in the film.
"But at that point, I didn't know him and he was a huge hulk of a guy and I was just like, 'Uh...what's going on here?'" She said he was "very polite".
Aditi also spoke about other aspects of her life, including how Mani Ratnam's 'Bombay' is what attracted her to the world of films. She was especially enamoured by the song "Kehna hi kya".