- Astrologer who predicted Congress win in Karnataka, has forecasted KCR govt will win in forthcoming state assembly elections.
- Karnataka: Congress Faces Internal Tussle over BDA Chairmanship Four MLAs Flock for Chairmanship
- Karnataka: Coastal performing arts Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
- Woman in distress saved!
- Karnataka: Denial of Ministerial Berth TB Jayachandra’s Granddaughter Writes to Rahul Gandhi
- Nine years of Modi Government- A progress report. Meghwal
- SSMB 28 Mass Strike: The New Poster Of Mahesh Babu Is Unveiled Ahead Of Title Launch
- The India House: The Haunting Background Score Of The Announcement Video Is Played By Budapest Team
- Need framework to identify Good Bad realtors Housing Secy
- Skill development Workshop concludes at MANUU
Janhvi no more 'price conscious'
Actress Janhvi Kapoor was recently clicked wearing a dupatta with a price tag on it.
Actress Janhvi Kapoor was recently clicked wearing a dupatta with a price tag on it. Netizens were quick to spot the fashion faux pas and crack jokes about it.
In a video posted on Instagram, Janhvi was seen wearing a salwar suit with a dupatta. The camera followed her till her car. At one point, when she turned around, the price tag could be seen on the dupatta.
The comments section is full of people writing on her dupatta's price tag. "tag ..bhul gyi nikalna," one wrote.
Another wrote: "Did she or her stylist rob that suit from a shop? It has that sensor wala thing attached to dupatta."
"Myntra return will not pick it up if it doesn't have tag... that's y," a user wrote in jest.
Myntra was quick to respond. A comment was posted on behalf of the fashion e-commerce company on Wednesday.
It read: "Flag it, tag it, bag it. Clothes returned without a tag are as good as rag! We don't wanna brag, but if you follow the steps, your return will be without a snag!"