- Tirupati: Ambedkar’s contributions to society unmatchable
- A career in Biotechnology with B.Tech degree
- Nellore: Seeds at 80% subsidy to affected farmers says Kakani Govardhan Reddy
- Cyclone damages 7,126 hectares paddy crop in Tirupati district
- Weather update: Rains to continue for next two days in Andhra Pradesh
- Google Unveils Gemini: Next-Gen AI Model in 3 Variants, Powers Bard & Pixel 8
- Ongole: Collector AS Dinesh Kumar pays floral tributes to Ambedkar
- Pragati Bhavan to be free from high rise barricades in two days
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Dec 7
- Hi Nanna Movie Twitter Reviews Live Updates
Top 15 Bollywood money spinners of 2019!
Bollywood saw good number of hits this year, courtesy Ayushmann Khurrana and Akshay Kumar.
Bollywood saw good number of hits this year, courtesy Ayushmann Khurrana and Akshay Kumar. Hrithik Roshan too managed to comeback from a slumber and deliver two hits.
One film Super30 became a good money spinner and won critical acclaim. Another one, War is his true comeback as a box office star even though critics bashed the film.
Akshay Kumar saw two back to back 200 crore grossers and definitely, December biggies - Akki's Good Newwz, Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 are expected to perform better.
These are the Indian Box Office Nett figures of Bollywood films that released till date.
1. Avengers Endgame - 366.75 Crores
2. War - 317 Crores
3. Kabir Singh - 278 Crores
4. Uri - 244 Crores
5. Housefull - 209 Crores * (Still Running)
6. Bharat - 209 Crores
7. Mission Mangal - 200.1 Crores
8. Total Dhamaal - 154 Crores
9. Kesari - 153 Crores
10. Lion King - 150 Crores
11. Super 30 - 146 Crores
12. Gully Boy - 139 Crores
13. Dream Girl - 139 Crores
14. Chhichhore - 138 Crores
15. Saaho (Hindi) - 135 Crores