- IIT Jodhpur's 1st 'Make in India' breath sensor to detect alcohol, asthma
- Audimulapu Suresh assures support to kin of Kanna Venkateshwarlu
- Delhi HC disposes appeal against single-judge who rejected restraining order on BharatPe's Grover over unpaid shares
- Shami's IPL 2024 Exit: Gujarat Titans Face Crisis with Ankle Injury
- Complete 240 residential units for PM Package employees by March 20: J&K
- Six-year-old boy mauled to death by stray dogs in UP district
- Studies show no safe air quality threshold exists for heart & lung health
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Son Akaay: Is He an Indian or British Citizen? Here's What You Need to Know.
- Several YSRCP leaders join TDP in Dharmavaram
- MP Poonamben Maadam bids farewell to Rambhakts by flagging off Aastha Train
Bell Bottom Goes To Kollywood, Bollywood
Bell Bottom is a Kannada movie which was released recently. The movie did well at the box office and also collected Rs 20 crores at the box office.
Bell Bottom is a Kannada movie which was released recently. The movie did well at the box office and also collected Rs 20 crores at the box office. The Sandalwood movie was helmed by Jayatheertha and bankrolled by Santosh Kumar KC.
The movie featured Rishab Shetty, Haripriya and Sujay Shastry and revolved around the life of an aspiring detective. Bell Bottom was a crime comedy written by Dayanand KT. The movie opened to rave reviews and was a commercial hit too.
Now, the same movie we hear is being remade in Tamil and Hindi. And guess what? The Bollywood version of Bell Bottom will star none other than Khiladi Akshay Kumar in the lead role while the Kollywood version will see Kreshna reprising the role of Rishab Shetty in Tamil. Now, for the unversed Kreshna is the same guy who played a child artiste in the Manirathnam flick Anjali.
The Kollywood remake of Bell Bottom will be helmed by Sathyashivaa of Kazhagu fame. Interestingly Kazhagu also starred Kreshna. So this is their collaboration after the first instalment of the movie and its sequel titled Kazhagu 2. Mahima Nambiar of Magamuni fame will play the leading lady in the Tamil remake of Bell Bottom. The rest of the star cast for the Hindi version is yet to be decided.
However, for the Tamil version of Bell Bottom, we hear that most of them are already on board including cinematographer Raja Bhattacharjee, editor Gopi Krishna and Sam CS who will score the music.
Interestingly, director Sathyashivaa is now waiting for the release of his next movie 1945 which has Baahubali actor Rana Daggubati in the lead role.