- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Kannada Actress Jayanthi Hospitalised After Breathing Difficulties, On Ventilator Support
Senior Kannada actress Jayanthi was hospitalised after she suffered breathlessness,
Senior Kannada actress Jayanthi was hospitalised after she suffered breathlessness, according to media reports. The actress is an asthma patient and was rushed to the hospital by her son Krishnakumar. She has been admitted in Vikram hospital, it is learned.
A senior doctor Dr KS Satish, treating Jayanti at the hospital stated that the actress has been put on ventilator support. However, doctors say she's conscious and is responding to treatment.
This is not the first time she has faced such health issue. Jayanthi had similar breathing trouble two years ago in March 2018 when she was admitted to the same hospital and was treated by the same doctor.
Here's wishing the actress a speedy recovery.