- Transformative Collaboration: ASIP and IIT Hyderabad Forge Path for IC Packaging & Testing Education and Innovation
- YouTube Offers Free 3-Month Premium Subscription Plan: How to Avail
- Need to deepen economic engagement with India: Albanian Foreign Minister
- Chief Minister Bhajanlal Sharma Renounces VIP Movement Privileges To Prioritize Common Citizens
- Samyukt Kisan Morcha Plans Decisive Action Amidst Farmer Protests: Latest Updates
- BJP Releases Documentary Exposing Alleged Atrocities In Sandeshkhali Amidst TMC Government Criticism
- PM Modi Affirms Commitment To Farmers' Welfare Amidst Historic Increase In Sugarcane Prices
- I&B Minister Anurag Thakur launches 4 portals to modernise media landscape
- New Rape Case Filed Against TMC Leader In Sandeshkhali Amidst Ongoing Controversy
- IPL 2024 Season Opener: Chennai Super Kings to Host Royal Challengers Bangalore
Kalyan Ram plays 'do-gooder'
Nandamuri star Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s upcoming movie ‘Entha Manchivaadavuraa,’ is progressing briskly in Rajahmundry and other exotic locales.
Nandamuri star Nandamuri Kalyan Ram's upcoming movie 'Entha Manchivaadavuraa,' is progressing briskly in Rajahmundry and other exotic locales.
Mehreen Pirzada plays the female while it is being helmed by national award-winning director Satish Vegesna. The film is bankrolled by Umesh Gupta, who owns leading audio company Aditya Music, and Shivalenka Krishna Prasad of Sridevi Movies.
"Our film is shaping up well. We have shot in various locations in Rajahmundry like Purushothama Patnam, Pendyala, Kovvuru and Kotipalli to offer audience a visual feast.
We also erected a set for Rs 35 lakh to shoot a Jathara(village festival) song," says producer Umesh Gupta, who claims that film will packed with richly-mounted songs and dare devil action episodes to enthral viewers. Director Satish Vegesna adds, "We are shooting as planned.
We are planning to shoot key scenes in Kerala and Karnataka. It will be one of the costliest movies in Kalyan Ram's career."