- Indiramma housing scheme rollout on March 11
- Expert urges govts to address hearing aid affordability crisis
- Udasin Acharaya Bhagavan Srichandra temple a unique one
- 10 Unmissable Hidden Gems In The Countryside of Philadelphia
- In all-round empowerment of women lies the relevance of Viksit Bharat
- Annual day celebrated at MVGR
- Concerts you shouldn’t miss in 2024
- From Asia to Africa, India aids Global South growth
- You are not a limited edition, relive your childhood moments
No cuts for ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’
Telugu star actor Nandamuri Balakrishna’s highly-anticipated film, “Bhagavanth Kesari,” helmed by the successful director Anil Ravipudi, is set to grace the big screen on October 19, 2023.
Telugu star actor Nandamuri Balakrishna’s highly-anticipated film, “Bhagavanth Kesari,” helmed by the successful director Anil Ravipudi, is set to grace the big screen on October 19, 2023. The talented Kajal Aggarwal portrayed the female lead in this movie. The latest news is that the film has obtained U/A certificate from the censor board, indicating its suitability for a broad audience. It is surprising that censor board didn’t suggest any cuts to the film.
It is already revealed that “Bhagavanth Kesari” has a runtime of 164 minutes, and the makers have a strong belief in the film’s potential for success at the box office. The film also features the talented Sreeleela in a pivotal role, while Arjun Rampal takes on the role of the antagonist. Bhagavanth Kesari is produced by Shine Screens banner and features a captivating musical score crafted by Thaman.