- Nara Lokesh flays Jagan, says MPs, MLAs can also be arrested without evidences
- Chandrababu Naidu begins day-long hunger strike against 'illegal' arrest
- Are depositors of cooperative banks in Kerala under duress?
- Rahul Gandhi pays obeisance at Golden Temple
- Is BJP sidelining CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan? Chouhan turns emotional at a function
- Citizens demand extension of timings of Hyderabad’s Durgam Cheruvu Park
- NIA conducted inspections at Human rights and people rights unions' leaders residences in Srikakulam
- Delhi Police Arrest Three ISIS Terrorists Wanted By NIA In Coordinated Operation
- 'Madam Chief Minister' started with Auspicious Pooja Ceremony
- Tragic Drowning Accident Claims Two Doctors' Lives In Kerala River
Prabhas not to flex his muscles?
After back-to-back anger-driven roles in ‘Bahubali’ and ‘Saaho’, reigning star Prabhas is all set to showcase his ‘romantic’ side in his upcoming big ticket untitled film being directed by Radhakrishna (RK) of ‘Jill’ fame.
After back-to-back anger-driven roles in 'Bahubali' and 'Saaho', reigning star Prabhas is all set to showcase his 'romantic' side in his upcoming big ticket untitled film being directed by Radhakrishna (RK) of 'Jill' fame.
"Prabhas will be showcasing his softer side and would be wooing the girl (Pooja Hegde) in this magnum opus, far away from his larger-than-life roles," says an industry source, who cited Pooja Hegde's recent comment that Prabhas will be seen in a new light.
"Probably, he wants to take a break from monotonous fiery roles and play a lover boy cashing in on his good looks,' the source adds.
In fact, for the first time in his career, 'Mirchi' star is reportedly doing a period movie set in 1930's (barring fantasy film 'Bahubali).
It will be the first-of-its-kind romantic saga and Prabhas will re-inventing his lover boy image. He tasted success playing a lover boy in films like 'Mr Perfect' and 'Darling'.
"A team from Bollywood and Hollywood technicians have designed the set pieces, props and recreating villages of that time, besides doing research on the people's culture during the pre-Independence era to deliver an authentic period saga.
It will be made in Telugu and Hindi languages, so they are looking for a setting that appeals to pan-India viewers," points out the source.
Recently, Prabhas claimed in his interview that he has participated in 20 days shooting for this film being made under UV Creations and said this is the only film he has signed till date.
Prabhas will woo Pooja in a by-gone era, ala Tamil star Arya and Amy Jackson in 'Madrasapattinam,' the source concludes.