- Snow in Beijing affects road, railway, air traffic
- Till you take to streets, govt won’t listen: Sharad Pawar at Maha agitation
- Amit Shah moves 2 J&K Bills for passage in Rajya Sabha
- Countdown to select new Madhya Pradesh CM begins as observes reach BJP office
- WhatsApp Update- WhatsApp Set to Introduce New Channel Alerts Feature
- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
Struggling beauty pins all hopes on Vijay Deverakonda
Raashi Khanna forayed into the Telugu film industry with the acclaimed hit, Oohalu Gusagusalade.
Raashi Khanna forayed into the Telugu film industry with the acclaimed hit, Oohalu Gusagusalade. Though she has been doing films regularly, the actress didn't get the stardom yet that she is aiming for. She is not getting a chance to act alongside any star heroes and making her settle with the mid-range actors.
Raashi acted alongside NTR in Jai Lava Kusa but that didn't really help her career to take a leap. Currently, she is acting in Venky Mama, Prathi Roju Pandaage and World Famous Lover. Among them, Raashi is pinning a lot of hopes on Vijay Deverakonda's World Famous Lover. Vijay is currently one of the hotshot actors of Tollywood.
If Raashi manages to score a hit with him, it might turn as a stroke of luck for her just like the way things worked out for Rashmika Mandanna. It was after Geeta Govindham, Rashmika got stardom in Tollywood and now, she is working alongside Superstar Mahesh Babu. Let's see if Vijay manages to turn a lucky Mascot for Raashi as well, or not.