Tabu to get busy T-town
Pretty actress Tabu, who was seen in blockbusters like ‘Coolie No 1’ and ‘Ninne Pelladatha’ in 90s, is now ready to do ‘performance-oriented’ roles in T-town.
Pretty actress Tabu, who was seen in blockbusters like 'Coolie No 1' and 'Ninne Pelladatha' in 90s, is now ready to do 'performance-oriented' roles in T-town.
She has already been approached to play a social activist in 'Virata Parvam 1992' but she confirmed that she will be playing a key role in Allu Arjun-Trivikram's upcoming movie.
She is bound to get busy in T-town in 2019. The actress told the media that she is getting best roles these days from South and Bollywood as well. Tabu also said she is getting a variety of roles which suit her age and is having a superb time doing them.
She also revealed that the game has just begun as she is going to portray roles with substance in the days to come which she takes as a challenge.
Actually, Tabu was last seen on Telugu screen in 'Idhi Sangathi' in 2008.
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit