- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
District in-charge ministers list is out for entire State
The recent division of portfolios in the Siddaramaiah-led government marked an important milestone, as the process of appointing district in-charge ministers was successfully concluded last Friday.
Bengaluru: The recent division of portfolios in the Siddaramaiah-led government marked an important milestone, as the process of appointing district in-charge ministers was successfully concluded last Friday. This strategic move aims to invigorate and streamline the administration, ensuring effective governance across Karnataka. The dynamic Minister K. J. George has assumed responsibility as the district in-charge minister of Bangalore, overseeing the progress and development of the vibrant city.
Dr H.C. Mahedvappa, an esteemed figure in Chief Minister Siddaramaiah’s home district, has been entrusted with the vital role of district in-charge minister. With his extensive experience and deep understanding of the region, he is well-positioned to drive positive change and uplift the lives of the people.
The appointment of district in-charge ministers generated widespread anticipation regarding Udupi and Dakshina Kannada districts. Notably, Dr G. Krishna Byre Gowda has taken on the crucial responsibility of Udupi, working tirelessly to enhance the district’s prosperity and well-being. Similarly, Dakshina Kannada district will benefit from the dynamic leadership of Dr G. Parameshwar.
This comprehensive initiative by the Congress government marks another step forward in expediting the administration’s functions. Following the successful formation of a fully-fledged cabinet and the allocation of portfolios, the appointment of district in-charge ministers signifies the government’s commitment to effective governance and proactive decision-making.
With dedicated district in-charge ministers now in place, the Congress government is poised to usher in a new era of progress, ensuring the holistic development and well-being of the people of Karnataka.