- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Hot Nails For This Valentine's Day 2020- Best Nail Art Designs
Don't miss your Valentine's Day nails ! Your talons can speak louder than words, so it's just fitting that you get that pampering manicure and fashioning your nails to convey the love language.
Don't miss your Valentine's Day nails ! Your talons can speak louder than words, so it's just fitting that you get that pampering manicure and fashioning your nails to convey the love language. Now, you might wonder which one of those nail patterns would make the correct statement. Fret not, we covered you up. We have compiled nail trends which send the correct message and have you looking fab!
Fluffy fur manicures on short nails, gradient berry nails or the modest gel polish are classy looks that will draw the right kind of attention.
Pastels Pinks AND White Check out these styles for those of you who like to keep things subtle and not too bold to highlight your natural beauty.
Coloured French Manicure
This spin on the classic French manicure is absolutely refreshing and makes the perfect style statement for a date. Experiment with pastels or pop colours and glitters or metallics.
This pattern is soft beauty personification and is totally wearable and utterly desirable.
Add a dose of freshness to your look whether you received flowers or not with these pretty floral nail art designs.