- Be away from early wrinkles
- Stalkers a rising threat to women, take cops off guard
- Dr Beena Unnikrishnan: Her work showcases feminine power of Yogini goddesses of the 9th century
- Suryapet: CM K Chandrasekhar Rao policies expanded cultivation area says G Jagadish Reddy
- Opposition calls for Railway Minister's Ashwini Vaishnaw resignation
- Now Indian girls aspire to build world-class apps, solve problems
- I bowed my head to advice of Gandhis and Kharge: DKS on chief ministership
- Bhongir: Rythu Utsav turned battle ground for Congress, BRS leaders
- Rs 43 cr bid tops liquor vends auction in Gurugram
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
Shape your nails right
Now that we've mastered the art of finding the right nude tones and nail magic tricks
Now that we've mastered the art of finding the right nude tones and nail magic tricks, the next salon challenge you'll face is picking a shape. Here her are few shape that you can prefer
This shape is just like the square, but the edges are a lot softer. It's a good compromise between square and oval (obviously), and it's easy to maintain on shorter nails.
Round nails for clients who tend to think of think of their fingers as short or chubby. Round and almond shapes elongate and makes hands look more slender.
Almond and oval nails are a very common pick for celebrities. With almond, the nail is slender on the sides and wide on the base, coming to a peak—reminiscent of an actual almond.
Oval is very similar to the shape of the almond, but the tip is soft and much more blunt. Sorry, nail biters—oval and almond shapes only work with longer nails.
A big misconception is that almond is stiletto, but the stiletto shape has a much more drastic point.
Plus, the stiletto is not possible on natural nails because they don't have enough strength to hold the shape, meaning that the nail might very well break off in a couple of hours. If you want this look, opt for nail enhancements.
This shape is similar to stiletto, but with a squared off tip (that makes it look like a coffin, or in a slightly less macabre description—a ballerina slipper).
You can pull the coffin look off with a natural nail, but it will hold up a lot better with false nails.