- Gold rates in Delhi today stable, check the rates on 04 October, 2023
- YSRCP conspiring to create trouble at Varahi Yatra at Pedana: Pawan
- PL TECHNICALS DAILY MORNING REPORT - Oct 4
- Aghast over denial of 2BHK houses, families hold protest in Rajendranagar
- Agra Akhand JyotRath Yatra reaches many districts in Telangana
- Rajamahendravaram: Students told to study with self-confidence
- Vijayawada: Collector launches 10-day electric 2-wheeler exhibition
- Vijayawada: 16 medical camps to be set up from Oct 6
- Ongole: Virasam condemns raids on leaders of mass organisations
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today stable, check the rates on October 4, 2023
Use a spoon as a mascara shield
Nothing is more annoying than making your eye shadow look perfect, and then swiping on mascara and ruining the whole thing with smudges
Nothing is more annoying than making your eye shadow look perfect, and then swiping on mascara and ruining the whole thing with smudges.
The fix? Hold a spoon so it's hugging your eyelid, then apply your mascara like you normally would.
As you sweep the mascara wand against your lashes and back of the spoon, the residue will coat the back of the utensil rather than your skin.