- Akshaya Patra kitchen: 15 years of fighting hunger, empowering children
- Anantapur: Bhairavanitippa irrigation project key election issue
- Untold Stories of our temples-4: After years of neglect, Kashi Bugga temple now a big draw for devotees
- Kurnool: TDP ticket aspirants anxious as party yet to announce candidates
- National Science Day celebrations at MJCET
- ‘TERNS’ to celebrate platinum jubilee tomorrow
- Inter exams begin amid hiccups; students rate question paper easy
- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
Light rain likely in Delhi
Delhi-NCR is likely to get some relief from sweltering heat and high humidity as the MeT has forecast possibility of rain and thundershowers in and around Delhi.
New Delhi: Delhi-NCR is likely to get some relief from sweltering heat and high humidity as the MeT has forecast possibility of rain and thundershowers in and around Delhi.
According to the India Meteorological Department, the sky will be partially overcast and light rain and drizzle were expected at isolated places.
The minimum temperature on Saturday was recorded at 27.3 degrees Celsius, while the maximum was likely to hover around 36.7 degrees Celsius.
Delhi got its last shower in the final week of July.