- Yami Gautam's ‘Article 370’ Takes the Box Office by Storm, Leaving Vidyut Jammwal's ‘Crakk’ in the Dust
- PhonePe’s Indus Appstore crosses 1L downloads within 3 days of launch
- Made mistake by retweeting YouTuber Dhruv Rathee's video, Kejriwal tells Supreme Court
- Pankaj Udas passed away at the age of 73
- In a significant development, the TTD removed senior priest
- Nayanthara Shares Romantic Photo with Husband Vignesh Shivan from their Singapore Vacation
- Boost rural women entrepreneurship via e-commerce
- AAP PAC meeting to be held on February 27, likely to announce candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Sanganer Railway Station in Raj speaks story of hand block printing from 16th century, says PM Modi
- Bhavish Aggarwal launches India's AI chatbot 'Krutrim AI'
Spot inspection of work by area BBMP staff must: Gaurav Gupta
Chief Commissioner of BBMP Gaurav Gupta on Tuesday said BESCOM, Water Board and BMRCL together got down to solving the ground level problems such as road repairs, pothole filling, asphalting and other development works in a time bound manner.
Bengaluru: Chief Commissioner of Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) Gaurav Gupta on Tuesday said BESCOM, Water Board and BMRCL together got down to solving the ground level problems such as road repairs, pothole filling, asphalting and other development works in a time bound manner.
In the review meeting held in the Bengaluru South Assembly constituency, Gaurav Gupta said, "In the ward level, wherever the work is happening and wherever the work is completed, the respective staff and officers should go and inspect."
"Whatever work completed in the ward level by Water Board or Sewerage Board, a report should be submitted with the proof to the Palike. If no information is provided to the Palike, then respective officers will be taking legal action," said Gaurav Gupta.
The water board has to swiftly complete the drinking water supply work to every household. From BESCOM, the 11KV electricity underground work should be completed soon. The roads damaged due to the ongoing Metro construction work should be fixed immediately. Along with this when it rains, at some places water is getting clogged and we need to unclog them. Asphalting of Bannerghatta road (From Nice road to Meenakshi temple)-Gottigere road should be immediately taken up, he instructed the officials.
M Krishnappa, MLA South constituency, Zonal Commissioner Dr Harish Kumar, Joint Commissioner Ramakrishna, Executive Engineer Shashi Kumar, BESCOM, Water board BMRCL officials were present.