- Govt ready for structured debates in Winter Session: Parliamentary Affairs Minister Joshi
- Congress writes to PM Modi for implementation of Mandal Commission recommendations in Deemed varsities
- ED has filed its first chargesheet against AAP leader Sanjay Singh
- Ensure no further construction takes place adjacent to Ganga: SC to Bihar govt
- No Scindia, no traitor left in Congress: Digvijaya on eve of counting
- ‘Pindam’ storyline fascinated me: Producer Yeshwanth Daggumati
- Brahmanandam wraps key schedule of ‘Kannappa’
- Chandrika Ravi to play Silk Smitha in her biopic
- Vishal’s film with Hari titled ‘Rathnam,’ teaser unveiled
- My main strength is emotion: ‘Hi Nanna’ director Souryuv
4 held for attacking lawyer in Hyderabad
Four people were arrested by the Naryanaguda police on Wednesday for trying to attack a lawyer from Himayatnagar with a knife.
Four people were arrested by the Naryanaguda police on Wednesday for trying to attack a lawyer from Himayatnagar with a knife. The police seized one country made pistol, two daggers and other materials from their possession.
According to the police, the arrested were identified as, Ghanshyam Balaji Singh, Mohammad Wali, Mohammad Waseem and Shaik Suleman. Balaji Singh was the client of the lawyer Siddharth Singh Chowdhary in two civil cases for the past 10 years. The lawyer sought the help of Balaji to sell his land in Upparpally at Attapur. However, Balaji spent around Rs 60,000 of his own money to develop the land and later introduced a party to the lawyer.
Singh expected a commission around Rs 12 lakh but the lawyer had made the deal with the party without informing Balaji Singh.
Enraged over the matter, Balaji decided to get rid of the lawyer. He went to Chowdary's home along with three of his associates and tried to attack him with a knife. But the lawyer dodged and escaped from them approaching the police.