- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
- TDP leaders meet Vemireddy Prabhakar Reddy in Nellore
- PM Modi to visit Sant Ravi Das temple in Varanasi on Friday, his third trip since 2016
- Centre issues stern warning against surrogate ads seen as harming consumers
Asaduddin inaugurates masjid at Madannapet
AIMIM chief and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi, along with party general secretary and Yakutpura MLA Syed Ahmed Pasha Quadri, inaugurated the Masjid-e-Saleha Hafeez at Madannapet in Santosh Nagar on Wednesday.
Santosh Nagar: AIMIM chief and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi, along with party general secretary and Yakutpura MLA Syed Ahmed Pasha Quadri, inaugurated the Masjid-e-Saleha Hafeez at Madannapet in Santosh Nagar on Wednesday.
The inauguration of masjid was marked by Zohar prayer conducted by Maulana Qari Abdul Ali Siddiqui who also offered special dua. The Masjid was constructed by AIMIM party leader Sadeq Siraj. Speaking to media persons, Pasha Quadri congratulated the local residents on the opening of new masjid in their area.
He said that on its first day during the Zohar prayer, the Masjid's 3-floors were filled with devotees. He hoped that the same would be during normal days as well for 5-time prayers. He also lauded the efforts of Siraj and those who cooperated in this endeavour.