- Jackky Bhagnani Kisses Rakul Preet After Their Dreamy Wedding, Check Out Their Lovely Moments with Paparazzi!
- Karthikeya 2 Star Nikhil Siddhartha Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife Pallavi
- Kadapa Congress leaders slams YS Jagan for supressing their voices
- Tenant killed during demolition of house in Hyderabad
- LS polls: Kumaraswamy meets Amit Shah, discusses seat-sharing in Karnataka
- Meta expands Instagram's creator marketplace to new markets, including India
- My11Circle Outbids Dream11 in IPL sponsorship, signalling shift in fantasy gaming dominance
- Congress govt has no money to pay salaries to employees: Karnataka BJP chief
- England played a lot of fun cricket, but they need to play smart cricket, says Mark Ramprakash
- US asks Pakistan to respect freedom of expression, end social media curbs
Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan wants government to vaccinate 100 per cent vaccination of tribals
Governor Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan on Tuesday advised the State government to draw an action plan for ensuring 100 per cent vaccination of tribals living in scheduled and other remote areas in a time-bound manner
Saifabad: Governor Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan on Tuesday advised the State government to draw an action plan for ensuring 100 per cent vaccination of tribals living in scheduled and other remote areas in a time-bound manner.
She stressed the need for 100 per cent vaccination of tribals who live in remote areas."There is an urgent need to cover all tribals well before the onset of widely predicted third wave.
Dr. Tamilisai also advised the government to provide adequate livelihood to all tribal families. The ongoing employment generation programmes of both the State and the Central governments can be dovetailed to provide adequate livelihood to tribals, she opined.