- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Hyderabad: Application invited from Munnuru Kapu students for financial aid
Munnuru Kapu Vidyarthi Vasathi Gruham, Hyderabad, has invited applications from students, who lost father or guardian for financial help
Hyderabad: Munnuru Kapu Vidyarthi Vasathi Gruham, Hyderabad, has invited applications from students, who lost father or guardian for financial help. Eligible candidates along with certificates should apply at the office, 3-3-43, at Kachiguda on July 10, 2021.
This was stated by Trust Chairman M R Venkat Rao in a press release. Also, financial help for continuing education will be extended to students, who lost their parents due to Covid-19.
Office will remain open from 10 am to 5 pm. Interested candidates can contact at 040-24658160 and 040-24657404. Candidates have to submit study certificate, death certificate, caste/income certificate, fee details, and bank account number.