- Rio Open: Cameron Noorie secures semis spot beating Thiago Seyboth Wild
- MWC 2024: Google, Nothing, and More to Showcase Innovations
- 4th Test: Jaiswal slams fifty, but Bashir takes three as India trail England by 222 runs
- South Korea junior doctors' walkout enters fifth day; health services affected
- Kanna Lakshminarayana participate in massive rally in Nandigama
- PM Modi to throw open India’s longest cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat on Feb 25
- Lok Sabha polls 2024: AAP and Cong announce seat sharing tie-up for Haryana, Delhi, Gujarat
- K’taka: FIR filed against activists, nurses in religious conversion case
- Gut microbes may be behind high blood clot risk in some Covid patients
- 4.9 magnitude quake hits Iran
Missing Hyderabad techie remain untraced even after nine days
A techie who went missing on December 26, 2019, has remained untraced even after nine days.
Hyderabad: A techie who went missing on December 26, 2019 has remained untraced even after nine days. Rohitha Kuthuru (34) who is the employee of Apple India was last seen boarding an auto-rickshaw near the Wipro circle at Gachibowli around 3.15 pm on that day.
Though the police are investigating in the case, Rohitha's family is also trying to find her whereabouts by seeking help from the public. According to the police, the CCTV footage shows Rohitha taking the auto at her apartment building and got down in the next junction and cross the road. However, the police have no clarity where did she go after that as there are no CCTV cameras.
The case has become even more difficult for the police as Rohitha left her phone in the apartment.
Rohitha is learned to have spoken to her family last on December 24. A complaint was filed over her missing on December 29 three days after she went missing.