- Uttam sees BRS-BJP nexus in Kaleshwaram
- PM hits out at TMC over Sandeshkhali atrocities
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu complains to Governor against APSDRI
- Tirupati: Pilot slams BJP-led NDA for depriving AP of Special Status
- Google partners with news publishers, fact-checkers to curb deepfakes
- India expresses shock over killings in Gaza
- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy releases Rs 709 cr for Vidya Deevena
- LS candidates jump 4-fold between 1952 and 2019
- Don’t seek votes on caste, religion
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 2nd March 2024
Muta gopal extends Christians greetings
Muta Gopal, Musheerabad MLA, participated in Christmas celebrations organised at Hebron Church, Gandhinagar on Wednesday.
Musheerabad: Muta Gopal, Musheerabad MLA, participated in Christmas celebrations organised at Hebron Church, Gandhinagar on Wednesday.
Extending Christmas wishes on the occasion, the MLA urged people to follow the ideal path shown by Jesus Christ to humanity through sufferings. He said that TRS government had taken several initiatives for the welfare of Christians in state. He urged Christians to take advantage of various welfare schemes initiated by the state government.
Christians of the state were immensely benefited by various initiatives of the state government, he said. Hebron Church chairman Timoti said special Suvartha programme would be organised commemorating completion of 60 years of the church and special programme would be organised on December 27 at the church, in which large number of Christian devotees are expected to participate.
He urged devotees to attend the special programme, in which Brother JC Rao of New Delhi would give sermon. He said that the Chruch, founded by a converted Sikh, has about 20,000 churches both nationally as well as internationally.
Those who participated in the celebrations include Joseph Korean, Ragi Peter Achari, Simon, local corporator Muta Padma Naresh, TRS leaders MutaJaisimha, R Moses, M Prabhakar and others.