- Zoomtopia 2023: One platform delivering limitless human connection
- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush increases to Tirumala, to take 24 hours for Sarvadarshans
The rush of devotees continues in Tirumala with all the compartments are full and it would take 24 hours to complete Sarvadarshans
The rush of devotees continues in Tirumala with all the compartments are full and it would take 24 hours to complete Sarvadarshans.
Meanwhile, Jyeshthabhishekam will be held at Tirumala temple from today to June 4, which is performed to protect the idols from rust.
The idol will be repaired as part of the event once a year and later will be decorated with diamond ornaments on the first day followed by pearl ornaments on second day and with Gold on the third day.
Arjitha Seva services will be cancelled on Sunday amid Jyeshthabhishekam.